Providing our customers with comprehensive solutions for diverse applications coupled with the added value of expert assistance, quality products and time sensitivity, while maintaining our high standards and attention to detail.
- Our team of outstanding people.
- Solutions-driven hands-on, personal approach to business.
- High standards of ethics and integrity.
Commitment to quality customer service.
Quality and safety accreditations you can trust
Quality is the cornerstone of our products and the solutions in which we use them. From our ISO quality accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008 for overall quality management in our manufacturing processes
- ISO 17025 for testing and calibration processes
- CSA Approvals for Hazardous Location
- Measurement Canada Approval for Custody Transfer for natural gas temperature measurement
Download our ISO-17025 Accreditation Document
Download our ISO9001:2008 Document
Industry relationships for innovation and knowledge sharing
We stay at the forefront of advancements in our industry through our association with fellow leaders in our industry and those of our customers. Not only are we members of such organizations as a company, but our management team and employees also pursue advanced knowledge through their own individual memberships.
- CPCA (Canadian Process Control Association)
- CHOA (Canadian Heavy Oil Association)
- ISA (International Society of Automation)