Food & Beverage
Thermo-Kinetics has many products and services that we provide to the Food & Beverage industry. Temperature measurement applications, using both contact and non-contact, are the most common solutions that we have provided in the Food and Beverage industry.
Our custom-made temperature sensors have been used by our customers for producing beer, meat, chocolate etc. and for checking temperatures of cooked meals. We also provide accredited calibration services for all of the products below:
- Sanitary RTDs
- Sanitary Thermowells
The same customers that need our manufactured sensors, also require instrumentation from the leading manufacturers we represent:
- We have been a long time distributor of Honeywell for their process instrumentation and also carry a large inventory of parts to keep our customers up and running. It may be a simple controller to efficiently run an oven or a recorder to monitor for quality. Honeywell’s wide product range has many uses in Food and Beverage production.
- Handheld Infrared Thermometers and Handheld Contact Thermometers from LumaSense and Fluke. Non-contact temperature measurement keeps contamination away from food and fluids. We also provide sharpened tip sensors to connect to handheld thermometers for on the spot temperature checking.
- Reotemp Sanitary Pressure Gauges and Sanitary & Standard Bimetal Thermometers. Sanitary type connections make them easy to clean and re-install.
- Hawk’s technology is a non-intrusive Acoustic Wave level measurement transmitter with flexibility used for measuring liquids and solids. Remote, Integral & SMART units available.
- Fixed and Portable gas detectors for CO2 and other gasses- Detecting carbon dioxide in the production of beer and wine can save lives.
- Precision Digital flow rate and total display solutions for almost any flow meter.
- ISO 9001:2008 for over 17 years for sensors manufactured by Thermo-Kinetics.
- Our Calibration Lab is ISO 17025 accredited - our calibration procedures and methodology have been vetted and approved by independent auditors.