Fulfilling the needs of the Steel industry from thermocouples and infrared thermometers to high temperature cameras, pressure transmitters, and gas detection monitors
From the day we opened our doors, Thermo-Kinetics has served the Steel industry, and we respect that you are an integral part of our business. Forty years later, we are the standard for the latest products, technology and in-house expertise. We keep integrated mills and mini-mills operating around the clock!
Whether it’s our product manufacturing, a partnered solution, or our calibration services, steel companies and their suppliers coast-to-coast have come to trust the TK brand of quality.
- At Thermo-Kinetics we manufacture many different thermocouples for all applications within the steel industry. We also provide regularly scheduled replacement programs to ensure consistent performance and cost efficiency.
- Infrared thermometers are key instruments in the steel making process, and we offer a wide range of products: portable, fixed, line scanners, and both portable and fixed thermal imaging.
- We distribute high temperature visual inspection cameras which are used in many different aspects of steel production, for example: monitoring slabs as they pass through the reheat furnace.
- Recorders, controllers and analytical instrumentation are integral instruments in steel production and we offer a comprehensive selection of each.
- Pressure transmitters including differential and gas detection monitors (portable, personal and fixed) are also part of our relationship with the steel industry.
- ISO 9001:2008 for over 17 years for sensors manufactured by Thermo-Kinetics.
- Our Calibration Lab is ISO 17025 accredited- our calibration procedures and methodology have been vetted and approved by independent auditors.